Got anything For Sale or wanted??

You MUST Register with your REAL NAME, LOCATION, and EMAIL ADDRESS. Otherwise, you will be banned and deleted. This help prevent spam.
ddunlavy
Site Admin

Post by ddunlavy »

Working on the newsletter now. If you have anything for inclusion, please get it to me.
Looks like a jam packed issue for the first one this year.
Cheers
Dave

Tmorsher

Post by Tmorsher »

I have 1 NRS manifold left $150+16 postage. This was purchased 1 1/2 months ago, but payment never arrived. I’ll send a picture onto you, Dave , for the newsletter. I’ll get another half dozen done so I’ll have them available for NRS owners later this spring or summer.
A small rant. The hobby is changing. For my lifetime now , a word was your bond. NO LONGER. I had to ask for payment several times for one of these castings. On another payment never came. I don’t like chasing people. If you aren’t sure you want something, or change your mind, let people know. If you borrow something, give it back without being chased. If you borrow something, make sure you return in the same shape you got it. Rant over for today.

ddunlavy
Site Admin

Re: Got anything For Sale or wanted??

Post by ddunlavy »

Tim, my thought is to require payment before packing to ship. You are correct. Life is easy and we must protect ourselves by requiring payment.
I wish it was like when I dealt with you one a frequent basis. We have developed a fine relationship over the years.
Best of health to you.
Dave

Tmorsher

Post by Tmorsher »

The one above has been spoken for . I’ll do some more for later this spring.

JVanMaanen

Post by JVanMaanen »

Tim, are these exhaust manifolds? If so I would like one of the next batch. When you get ready to do them let me know or if you would like a pre pay or deposit that is ok too, just email me the particulars.

JIm