Head's up for stolen car & trailer

You MUST Register with your REAL NAME, LOCATION, and EMAIL ADDRESS. Otherwise, you will be banned and deleted. This help prevent spam.
ddunlavy
Site Admin

Head's up for stolen car & trailer

Post by ddunlavy » Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:50 pm

Received this email today - - - I have no connection with this person but pass it on to you to check out.

"I’m reaching out to all clubs listed on a model t club page that I found. A couple weeks ago my elderly grandfather with dementia had his 1915 model t stolen along with a double axle cargo trailer with an expired North Carolina plate on it. The trailer housed the car. A man with the last name Weeks came into their home and took the vehicle, trailer, and a spare crank engine from them without payment. This is a very deceitful man and if by chance anyone in the club knows who the Weeks is and how to find/get in touch with him my family would be more than appreciative. Weeks traveled to my grandparents’ home in Baton Rouge, Louisiana and scurried out without payment. I will attach a photo of the car. My number is (225) 747-6026. Any help tracking down this thief would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you,
Calli East"
Window_2019-01-10_14-52-45.jpg
Dave