25 new EFR members in 2018

You MUST Register with your REAL NAME, LOCATION, and EMAIL ADDRESS. Otherwise, you will be banned and deleted. This help prevent spam.
ddunlavy
Site Admin

25 new EFR members in 2018

Post by ddunlavy » Mon Dec 31, 2018 10:33 pm

Just entered number EFR member number 417 - the last new member this year.
I checked the database and we added 25 new members this year.
We do not re-use member numbers when someone dies or drops out. We have about 175 paid dues and Honorary Lifetime Members. That figures out to about 14% increase in membership this year. Many new members are joining to receive the benefit of being able to access the DeAngelis Quadricycle plans. I hope we can get some feedback on their use.
You are probably aware, the Eugene Kristoffy collection of drawings was entrusted to us this year. The smaller drawings and photos have been scanned and are on the web. (Don't pay any attention to the first attempt to catalog them). There are many many more coming online. In fact, I hope to next week to finish scanning the balance of them. We are working with a commercial engineering drawing company to scan these drawings. They will have digital copies of everything so a member can contact them and ask for a hard copy of any size drawing. There are drawings larger than standard ANSI E drawings. Needless to say I'll let you know when the digital drawings are on the web.
There is another collection of drawings from one of the well respected folks we have been promised. More about those drawings as they become available.
2019 looks to be a great year for the 1903-1909 Early Ford Registry. We hope you find time to read and make postings on our forum. Literally thousands of hours of work have been expended to bring you the thousands of pictures and other information. Please enjoy it.
Happy New Year.
Dave

HerbIffrig

Re: 25 new EFR members in 2018

Post by HerbIffrig » Tue Jan 01, 2019 2:21 pm

Dave thank you for all you do.

Roger Byrne

Re: 25 new EFR members in 2018

Post by Roger Byrne » Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:58 am

As Herb said, a BIG THANK YOU for all the work you put into the EFR. With this site, you have created a great resource for restores today and future generations!
Preserving Mechanical History for Future Generations since 1965.